Monday, August 28, 2017
TOP 6 REASONS TO CONSIDER CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY
Bankruptcy protects what you’ve been building and working hard for. The following is a list of reasons you should consider consulting about Bankruptcy with Attorney Mark Williams:
1. Your wages are being garnished.
2. You can’t make the minimum payments on your personal loans or credit cards.
3. You’re inside the infamous ‘Robbing Peter to Pay Paul’ cycle or continuously borrowing money or living off of your credit cards.
4. You’re behind on your mortgage or your mortgage company has threatened or started the foreclosure process.
5. You owe Uncle Sam (owe taxes)
6. Your investment properties are upside down.
Attorney Mark Williams has over 22 years experience in turning around people's financial situation. He can help you too. #1 trusted bankruptcy attorney in Guam. The Law really is on your side.
Check out more valuable information about Guam's Laws and working with
Mark Williams, Guam's Best Lawyer, on Dededo Law Office's websites: www.guamlegal.com www.bankruptcylawyerguam.com www.injurylawyerguam.com